- ADA Year End Awards and Reception with Tom Dvorak The Alberta Dressage Association, Centerline Success (Sheri Dumonceaux) and the organizers of the Ma... [read more]
- ADA Survey! Greetings ADA Members, and fellow Dressage Enthusiasts, I hope this message finds you all well, and ... [read more]
- September 13-15, 2013 2013 PARKLAND DRESSAGE FESTIVAL presented by THE PARKLAND AREA ALBERTA DRESSAGE ASSOCIATION Featurin... [read more]
- Dressage Judges Clinic Oct 27 View article.... [read more]
- Chinook County Dressage Association Celebrates 25 Years! View article... [read more]
- Cold Lake
- Peace Region
- Young Riders
Shows and Events
Parkland Area Alberta Dressage Association
Welcome to the Parkland Area Alberta Dressage Association
Parkland Area Alberta Dressage Association’s mission is to promote and increase involvement in the sport of dressage in central Alberta through:
- * Rider development through clinics and other educational events.
- * Public education and outreach to increase awareness of dressage.
- * Increase participation in dressage through the provision of accessible local shows and education.
The Parkland Area Alberta Dressage Association (PAADA) promotes the sport of dressage in central Alberta, encouraging beginners through advanced riders through schooling shows, workshops and clinics.
PAADA members are kept up to date on activities through our website. The website provides listings of upcoming shows, clinics as well as news items about dressage provincially and nationally. Members are eligible for education subsidies, junior and senior rider scholarships and year-end awards. PAADA members may place their equine related classified ads on the ADA website at no charge.
All members are encouraged and welcome to attend PAADA’s meetings and volunteers are always welcome to join committees to help further PAADA’s mission.
The Alberta Dressage Festival is hosted by PAADA each fall at the Westerner in Red Deer. Updates will be available on the PAADA website and members are asked to consider volunteer positions. The show’s success depends on the volunteering of members. Be a part of this exciting event!
2013 Parkland Area Alberta Executive Team
Schooling Show Director
National Show (Parkland Festival) Show Representative
Sheri Bresse Cameron
Competitive Youth Representatives
Recreational Youth Representatives
Open Positions available! Join Us!