Welcome to the Alberta Dressage Association
ADA is a registered affiliate member of the Alberta Equestrian Federation.
The Alberta Dressage Association is made up of seven Area Groups,
- Alberta Junior Young Riders Dressage Association (AJYR/ADA)
- Calgary Area / Alberta Dressage Association (CA/ADA)
- Chinook Country / Alberta Dressage Association (CC/ADA)
- Cold Lake Area / Alberta Dressage Association (CL/ADA)
- Edmonton Area / Alberta Dressage Association (EA/ADA)
- Parkland Area / Alberta Dressage Association (PA/ADA)
- Peace Region / Alberta Dressage Association (PR/ADA)
Area Group activities include: offering a multitude of clinics with local, national and international dressage clinicians; workshops with experts in areas related to the equestrian world; organizing dressage shows for grassroots riders and riders looking for showing experience through to riders competing for Provincial titles and National qualifications; promoting dressage education for coaches; employing the services of Alberta, Canadian, and International judges; and fundraising for all kinds of dressage-related activities. Click on "Shows and Events" or "News" for information on dressage activities throughout Alberta.
Alberta Dressage Shows 2023 Schedule
NOTE: This schedule indicates shows that have been confirmed to date. Please check the "Shows and Events" page for up-to-date information on each event.
For complete and up-to-date details go to the "Shows and Events" page.
The Alberta Dressage Association is the coordinating body for national, provincial and local dressage organizations, promoting and supporting the sport of dressage. We assist with funding and resource availability.
ADA Vision Statement: The Alberta Dressage Association is the cornerstone of a thriving dressage community in Alberta.
ADA Mission Statement: Alberta Dressage Association strengthens the Alberta dressage community by:
- Accessing and distributing funds for dressage training and education
- Supporting the development and continuing education of dressage coaches and riders
- Advocating for Alberta dressage riders at the national level
- Rewarding competency and improvement in dressage riding
- Promoting and creating awareness for the sport and discipline of dressage in Alberta
- Vice-President (Interim) : Leanne Binetruy
- Secretary: Tamara Taylor
- Treasurer: Audrey Kokesch
Board of Directors (2022)
- Director (AJYR/ADA): Susan Moussa
- Director (CA/ADA): Jennifer Walchuck
- Director (CC/ADA): Drusilla Pearson
- Director (CL/ADA): Carol Perteous
- Director (EA/ADA): Suzanne LeGars
- Director (PA/ADA): Kim Aasman
- Director (PR/ADA): Ginger Lorentz
- Directors at Large: Kim Cox, Amberley Marsden
Committee Chairs & Coordinators (2022)
- Awards Committee: Lorraine Lavoie, Astrid Hryciuk, Lorraine Hill
- Casino Coordinator: Audrey Kokesch
- GST Coordinator: Kimberley Christian
For More Information