- ADA Year End Awards and Reception with Tom Dvorak The Alberta Dressage Association, Centerline Success (Sheri Dumonceaux) and the organizers of the Ma... [read more]
- ADA Survey! Greetings ADA Members, and fellow Dressage Enthusiasts, I hope this message finds you all well, and ... [read more]
- September 13-15, 2013 2013 PARKLAND DRESSAGE FESTIVAL presented by THE PARKLAND AREA ALBERTA DRESSAGE ASSOCIATION Featurin... [read more]
- Dressage Judges Clinic Oct 27 View article.... [read more]
- Chinook County Dressage Association Celebrates 25 Years! View article... [read more]
- Cold Lake
- Peace Region
- Young Riders
Did you know..... The EAADA has a Facebook Page! Feel free to post pictures, notes and any other fun horsey stuff to this page!
Please visit the page at this link
Please come and join us for the EA/ADA Annual General Meeting on February 10th @1:30 pm at Maple Leaf Meadows!
Dr. Michelle Phillips, Traditional Chinese Medicine (DTCM) and a Registered Acupuncturist (RAc),
will be sharing her successful practice of using Traditional Chinese Medicine on her equine clients. For more information about Dr. Phillips visit http://www.synerqi.ca/Home.html
Handouts available for registered participants
RSVP Deb Meraw firstname.lastname@example.org
The EAADA 2013 Education and Competitons subsidy application forms are now available online! Be sure to reap the benfits of your EAADA membership this year and get your forms in early!
Please contact the following executive members for more infomation:
Alex Evans email@example.com
Don't forget about the Jane Savoie seminar on October 13 & 14! This will be an amazing opportunity for learning for both auditors and riders.
See the clinics page for more infromation!