Show news 2019:
- Claresholm Bronze/Wild Rose show June 15-16th: major details organized; prize lists available in March; sponsorship needed to be able to offer prize monies & awards for Bronze show & ribbons for Wild Rose show
- Wild Rose shows: “Chinook Dressage Series” awards for participation in the 2019 series. (Bronze/WR Claresholm (June); WR Medicine Hat (May); Wild Rose Lethbridge (May & August). Award details pending.
Clinic news 2019:
- Dressage Scribe Clinic: evening May 4th with judge Chris Collins who will judge the WR show Sunday, May 5th
- Apr.13: Ride-a-Test Day at Edgewood Stable with judge critique
- Oct.5th - 6th: Sandra Sokoloski Clinic at Edgewood Stable
- CC/ADA has sponsored the EA/ADA Gold Show & Provincials for $1000 as part of their annual support for ADA area group hosted Gold shows
- Volunteers needed: Mane Event ADA booth in Red Deer Sunday, Apr.28; ADA casino volunteers in the last quarter of 2019 in Calgary
- CC/ADA removed the deadline for membership; being a member offers you reduced fees for clinics & shows. Required for application for ADA Dressage Recognition Awards.
- One of the CC/ADA dressage fences will be stored in Medicine Hat at the Dunmore Facility to facilitate the increased interest in dressage in that area including their WR show May 18-19th