- ADA Year End Awards and Reception with Tom Dvorak The Alberta Dressage Association, Centerline Success (Sheri Dumonceaux) and the organizers of the Ma... [read more]
- ADA Survey! Greetings ADA Members, and fellow Dressage Enthusiasts, I hope this message finds you all well, and ... [read more]
- September 13-15, 2013 2013 PARKLAND DRESSAGE FESTIVAL presented by THE PARKLAND AREA ALBERTA DRESSAGE ASSOCIATION Featurin... [read more]
- Dressage Judges Clinic Oct 27 View article.... [read more]
- Chinook County Dressage Association Celebrates 25 Years! View article... [read more]
- Cold Lake
- Peace Region
- Young Riders
Shows and Events
Who We Are
The Alberta Dressage Association (ADA) is a provincial organization whose purpose is to promote dressage in Alberta. The association has been in existence since 1978 and consists of a volunteer Board of Directors that meets throughout the year both online and off.
The primary responsibilities of the ADA include overseeing the activities of the seven area groups which make up the ADA:
- Alberta Junior/Young Riders Dressage Association (AJ/YR)
- Calgary Area / Alberta Dressage Association (CA/ADA)
- Chinook Country / Alberta Dressage Association (CC/ADA)
- Edmonton Area / Alberta Dressage Association (EA/ADA)
- Cold Lake Area / Alberta Dressage Association (CL/ADA)
- Parkland Area / Alberta Dressage Association (PA/ADA)
- Peace Region / Alberta Dressage Association (PR/ADA)
The ADA also coordinates volunteers for casino fundraising, distributes funding to the area groups and completes the financial responsibilities of casino reporting.
The ADA is an affiliate member in good standing of the Alberta Equestrian Federation.