The Alberta Dressage Association is the coordinating body for national, provincial and local dressage organizations, promoting and supporting the sport of dressage. We assist with funding and resource availability.
ADA Vision Statement:
The Alberta Dressage Association is the cornerstone of a thriving dressage community in Alberta.
ADA Mission Statement:
Alberta Dressage Association strengthens the Alberta dressage community by:
- Accessing and distributing funds for dressage training and education
- Supporting the development and continuing education of dressage coaches and riders
- Advocating for Alberta dressage riders at the national level
- Rewarding competency and improvement in dressage riding
- Promoting and creating awareness for the sport and discipline of dressage in Alberta